Medical laser welding provides accurate, repeatable, and reliable connections of medical devices and assemblies. Laser welding enables precise wiring and joining of metal components for prefabricated joints and is a proven method for joining a wide variety of metals and metal alloys.
If you are in search of the first-rate medical device laser welding, you might want to visit https:/protolase.com/welding.
Image Source Google
- Repeated, fast, and precise
- Ideal for large production quantities
- Minimum distortion of components due to small heat-affected zone
- Weldability around heat-sensitive parts and hard-to-reach places
- The constant depth and width control
- cost advantage
- Effective in dissimilar metal bonding applications
The main advantages of laser welding
- Low Heat Dissipation – Thanks to the precision of the welding laser, weld energy is delivered with extraordinary control and only where it is needed. The overall heat input is so low that laser welding of thermally sensitive components such as glass-to-metal seals, electronic circuits, O-rings, and plastic parts is not only possible but common practice.
- Clean Welds – In addition to the aesthetic benefits, clean laser welding offers significant safety and ease-of-use benefits. Clean welds allow the product to be more easily sterilized or attached to other units without affecting the weld.
- Strong Welding – Lasers provide high strength with a minimal number of welds, saving time and increasing reliability.
- Hermetic Welding – Unlike soldering or desoldering, lasers can provide perfect airtight welding, which is required for many medical applications.