There are many types of VoIP phone systems in the market, but the most popular one is the open-source VoIP phone system. This system is very popular because it opens up many opportunities for both the users and those who offer them.
In this article, we'll be discussing the main aspects of open-source office phone systems. The open-source Voice over Internet Protocol phone systems has many multiple benefits that make it an amazing choice.
All solutions are available for free in Voice over Internet Protocol phone systems
- While the Voice over Internet Protocol phone systems may be free in some ways, it is not possible to ignore the costs associated with using them.
- You will be responsible for the server, as well as the hardware required to run the system.
- To connect to the outside world, you will need a telephony PSTN card or Digital T1 card.
- Software ISO is required. However, it is available for free and you can also download the downloadable version.
- The term "free" does not include the cost of the software. Most commercial VoIP solutions have a per-user licensing fee, concurrent call licensing fee, and phone license fee.
Outlook integration will be available to everyone in the form of VM to email and other features. These are the customizations you cannot miss.