To study in New Zealand, students are required to apply for a student visa. This visa is granted for up to three years and can stay active until the student's graduation date. There are a variety of reasons for which students would want to stay in New Zealand after their degree has been completed. Reasons to Apply for an immigration nz student visa.
Image Source:- Google
1. To experience a new and different culture.
2. To explore the country and its many attractions.
3. To network with people from all around the world.
4. To learn new skills and develop existing ones.
5. To take classes that will improve your career prospects.
If you are applying for a student visa in New Zealand, there are five main things you need to do:
1. Fill out the online application form. This can be found on the website of the Immigration New Zealand office that is processing your application. You will need to provide your name, date of birth, passport number, expiry date, and contact information (including email address and phone number). If you are applying as part of a group, each member of the group must complete an online application form.
2. Provide supporting documents. This includes evidence that you are studying in New Zealand and that you will return to your home country after your studies are complete. The types of documents that can be used to support your application include official transcripts from your school or university in New Zealand, letters from professors or supervisors confirming your coursework, and a letter from your home country’s embassy or consulate confirming that you have permission to study in New Zealand.