Web design is the process of creating a website. It covers various aspects including website layout, content creation, and graphic design. While the terms web design and web development are often used interchangeably, technically web design falls into the broader category of web development.
The web design process requires the following steps:
1. Identification of objectives: The company works with customers to determine what goals the website should achieve, what the main objectives of the website are. You can also surf the web if you are looking for professionals in Michigan for web design.
Image Source: Google
2. Define the scope: Once the developer understands the site's goals, they define the project scope. Namely which pages and functions on a website are needed to achieve their goals and to schedule their creation.
3. Site map and building outline: With the area properly defined, start studying the sitemap and determining the relationship between content and functionality.
4. Visual elements: With the architecture created by the website and a bit of content, visual branding begins.
5. Testing: After all your pages are ready and how the page will be displayed to site visitors, the designer will make sure that the page is functioning properly.
Combine manual crawling from a variety of devices with an automatic crawling website to identify everything from user experience issues to simple dashes.
6. Get started: Now that everything is set up, it's time to get your website up and running! This should include planning a start time and a communication strategy such as when will you start and how will you inform the world.