Marketing and Advertising

LED Lights – The Future of Lighting Industry

The demand of LED lights increases every day.  These lights are inexpensive and also save a lot of electricity power. There are many benefits of LED lights.

1) Long life: LED lights have a long life span as compared to incandescent bulbs. The average life span of LED lights is 100,000 hours.

2)  Less expensive: By installing LED lights we can save a lot of money. They are definitely suitable for all residential and commercial places with very low maintenance costs.

If you are interested in buying ‘indoor LED downlights click at https://www.ligman.com/th/types-of-downlight-and-tips-for-choosing‘ (which is also known as ‘ดาวน์ไลท์ LED ในอาคารคลิกที่ https://www.ligman.com/th/types-of-downlight-and-tips-for-choosing‘ in the Thai language).

Top 10 Largest LED Lighting Manufacturers in 2019 | Global LED Market - Technavio

Image Source – Google

3) Power saving: LED lights are very efficient in terms of saving power.  They are able to convert 80% energy into light (the remaining 20% ​​get lost in the form of heat). These lights are helpful in reducing electricity bills.

4) Low maintenance costs: LED lights require less maintenance costs because they are made with high-quality material and cannot burn quickly. These lights become best in the lighting industry.

5) Brighter: These lights are brighter and far more visible from a distance. They are also good for the environment. The police and ambulance vehicles also use these lights.

6) Eco-friendly: Another big advantage of LED lights is they do not pollute the atmosphere. The traditional lights produce pollutants such as mercury. LED lights are environmentally friendly because they are free from pollutants.

Flora Wilson